Norcan Fluid Power – Mechanic/Technician
Prince George, B.C.
Norcan Fluid Power, established in 1974, has emerged as Western Canada’s premier supplier of hydraulic components and expertise with eight locations from Winnipeg to Langley.
Our focus on quality and service is the corner stone of our business. Norcan’s product lines are second-to-none, we sell and service some of the best brands in the industry including, Bosch Rexroth, Gates, ASA Hydraulik, and MP Filtri Canada.
Our Prince George branch has an opportunity in our Service Department for a motivated individual with mechanical - hydraulic experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years mechanical maintenance experience in a heavy industrial environment - ideally with some hydraulics knowledge
- Machining experience is also an asset
- Ability to interpret schematic and layout drawings
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Competency in reading technical manuals and writing service reports
- Weight handling up to 50lbs (23kg)
- Must have own tools
- Installation, repair, troubleshooting and commissioning of hydraulic components and systems
- Documentation of work performed, clearly and thoroughly
- Perform work as instructed
- Field service to customer locations for troubleshooting, repair or installation
- Communicate professionally with customers when required
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid training to develop hydraulics specific knowledge
- Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm regular schedule
Industrial Service Shop facility position which includes daily lifting (up to 50 lbs.) in the warehouse and some office/computer duties.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org