Norcan Fluid Power – Shipper Receiver
Prince George, B.C.
Norcan Fluid Power is the Hydraulics shop specialist in Prince George and we are looking for a Shipper Receiver to add to our team.
Do you thrive on being active and busy during your work day?
Are you able to prioritize multiple priorities? Are you interested in growing with our company to either a Mechanic or Inside Sales role?
Norcan Fluid Power, established in 1974, has emerged as Western Canada’s premier supplier of hydraulic components and expertise with eight locations from Winnipeg to Langley.
Our focus on quality and service is the corner stone of our business. Norcan’s product lines are second-to-none, we sell and service some of the best brands in the industry including, Bosch Rexroth, Gates, ASA Hydraulik, and MP Filtri Canada.
- Prepare all required paperwork (Way Bills etc) for shipping
- Pick orders, coordinate and process outgoing product
- Prepare and load product in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Receive incoming shipments and authorize for correctness of the product received
- Re-Stock & distribute product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
- Initiate claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect products received
- Drive to customer’s location to pick-up/deliver equipment when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a similar Shipper Receiver role, ideally in a sales focused organization with mechanical/hydraulic parts exposure is an asset.
- Forklift certificate is an asset
Industrial Service Shop facility position which includes daily lifting (up to 50 lbs.) in the warehouse and some office/computer duties.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com