Norcan Fluid Power – Technical Outside Sales Representative
Norcan Fluid Power, established in 1974, has emerged as Western Canada’s premier supplier of hydraulic components and expertise with eight locations from Winnipeg to Langley. Our focus on quality and service is the corner stone of our business. Norcan’s product lines are second-to-none, we sell and service some of the best brands in the industry: Bosch Rexroth, Gates and more.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Sales Representative for our Kamloops branch. This is a significant opportunity for the right person. If you have a background in hydraulics with a Mechanical Technologist education or are a recent technical school graduate we’d like to hear from you.
- Promote hydraulic product lines and service to the Leduc market
- Sales calls, including some travel, to new and existing customer base
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to determine needs and provide solutions
- Review customer requirements and provide proposals and quotations
- Submit brief electronic sales reports to coordinate activities to reach sales targets
- Work closely with our inside customer service staff to ensure the customer receives the best service possible
- Ensure that databases are current and updated with accurate customer information
- Routinely pull and reference system reports for additional sales
- Execute timely preparation of all expense reports, call reports and assigned projects
- Keep Branch and Sales management informed of all relevant activity
Qualifications and Experience:
- Mechanical Technologist diploma and a member in good standing with a provincial technologist association (i.e. ASET)
- Knowledge of mining, forestry, agricultural and oil and gas industries is beneficial
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Sales experience a bonus, but not absolutely required
This is a full-time permanent recruitment with a competitive compensation package
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
While we thank all applicants for their interest we will only contact short listed candidates.